Le Cirque Restaurant at Bellagio
Just The Facts, Please.
Tuesday - Sunday
5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Closed on Monday
Appetizer, Main Course & Dessert
$98 Per Person; A La Carte Available
Appetizers $31; Entrées $52; Desserts $15
$68 Pre-Theatre Menu: Available 5:30pm - 6:30pm
(No shorts or athletic wear)
Le Cirque is known for its whimsical circus theme.Five Diamond Culinary Magic on the Strip - Le Cirque at Bellagio!
Sample Menu Items
Paupiette of Sea Bass with Pinot Noir sauce
Lobster Salad w/ avocado, frisee, hericot vert, black truffle
Mavens Overview: Le Cirque
Restaurateur Sirio Maccioni has brought his famous New York restaurant, Le Cirque, to Las Vegas. Just like the New York restaurant, this one at Bellagio offers great food in a whimsical circus decor, hence the name. Le Cirque Las Vegas has been awarded a single Michelin star.
The cuisine is described as Classic French with contemporary influences. Signature dishes include lobster salad with truffle vinaigrette and Paupiette of Sea Bass with Pinot Noir sauce.
The internet buzz is mostly favorable for Le Cirque, most missteps mentioned were seemingly resolved by the restaurant staff with alacrity.
Internet Buzz: Le Cirque
- As you walk into this place you will notice the awesome circus tent decor and the abundance of wait staff. The place is perfectly lit and looks beautiful from floor to ceiling.
- Had a drink at the bar. The bartender knew literally everything there was to know about mixology, along with some weird obscure interesting facts about the liquor I was drinking.
- Our meal was delicious. Extremely memorable. Service was great. Decor was beautiful and playful.
- Simply fantastic. Everything in Le Cirque just works. The ambiance is fantastic, the staff is courteous and professional but not pompous, and the food was fantastic.
- The paupiette of sea bass was really the dish I was most looking forward to, and it didn't disappoint. This signature dish was just simply divine. Sitting in Le Cirque, watching the fountains, sipping the same pinot noir that had been reduced to make the sauce... I just wanted to close my eyes and revel in this moment. Heaven!
- Lobster Salad w/ avocado, frisee, hericot vert, black truffle - A Le Cirque classic and for very good reason. Beautifully poached lobster over a puree of avocado and hericot verts, a layer or frisse, and a drizzle of black truffle dressing topped with a shaved black truffle. Delicious as it was decadent, a beautiful way to start.
- Paupiette of Sea Bass with Pinot Noir sauce, crispy potato skin, microgreens and shredded savoy cabbage - Another Le Cirque classic and another winner in every way. Perfectly poached bass with a crispy paper-thin skin served over a crispy salad and covered with a sauce that can only be described as heavenly. Sweet and winelike yet bold and buttery, refined yet complex.
- impeccable service. good wine selection. food is pretty much standard fair that you'd expect at a high-end french restaurant. can use some creativity.